Best Tops To Buy On Amazon Right Now

Amazon is one of the leading marketplaces in India that provides a huge variety of products. I think the best thing about Amazon is its service as you don't need to wait for so long to receive your favourite products. isn't it? 

Honestly, I never really considered buying clothes from Amazon until recently. I would say over the past 3 months, most of my clothing shopping has been done through Amazon. I actually found that the prices were significantly cheaper than most stores and honestly more consistent with my style. If you're looking for stylish and affordable clothing options, here are my picks from Amazon. They all are affordable so you can stock up a few.

1. Symbol Amazon Brand Women's Striped Slim Fit T-shirt


It is one of my favourite tops from Amazon. The fabric quality is good and I love the flowy silhouette it has. It has a zipper on the back which provides a good fitting. It also has a cute patch on the front. Surprisingly it is available at a very affordable price. It's a must-have top.

2. Vitans O Ring Choker Neck Tie Dye T-shirt


This is my favorite top from Amazon. I really love the style of this top. It has a tie-dye print all over with a cute ring choker attached to it. The fabric used is really soft and comfortable to wear. I totally recommend to try it.

3. POISON IVY Women's Casual-Elegant Chiffon Layered Sleeveless Top


It has a unique pattern which I really loved about it. The fabric is translucent but looks good when worn. It's a perfect top to be worn on hot summer days. 

4. Leriya Fashion Women's Western/Traditional Shirt Style Top

It's a stylish casual top for daily wear. It has a shirt style look which I absolutely love about it. The fabric used is crepe that is of a good quality. This top is available in 3 colors to choose from. 

5. Vitans Criss Cross Casual Front T-shirt

The crisscross front is so on trend right now which made me buy this top. It's a perfect casual wear top. The fabric used for this top is very soft and comfortable to wear. It's a must-have top as it can be styled in many ways. 

Comment below and let me know which one is your favourite. 



Comments