Hello lovelies
I hope you all are doing well. It's finally May time and we all are busy planning our holidays. As it's super hot here in India, choosing perfect holiday outfits is a complete struggle for many of us. Always choose those outfits that are comfortable yet makes you look stylish. Pack the right summer holiday outfit essentials in your suitcase and you'll nail every holiday look effortlessly.
I have put together 3 casual looks which will help you to beat the heat and look your best on holidays. But before that, always keep in mind these 5 basic things:
I hope you all are doing well. It's finally May time and we all are busy planning our holidays. As it's super hot here in India, choosing perfect holiday outfits is a complete struggle for many of us. Always choose those outfits that are comfortable yet makes you look stylish. Pack the right summer holiday outfit essentials in your suitcase and you'll nail every holiday look effortlessly.
I have put together 3 casual looks which will help you to beat the heat and look your best on holidays. But before that, always keep in mind these 5 basic things:
- Always pack versatile pieces from your wardrobe. It will help you style your outfits in many different ways.
- Avoid uncomfortable or tight clothing. Say no to your favourite skinny fit jeans.
- Don't forget your most comfortable pair of sandals/shoes.
- Always take your hat and sunglasses along with you. These are perfect accessories to add to your outfits that will help you beat the heat and look extremely stylish.
- Carry a light scarf. It can be used in many ways.
Outfit Idea: 1

For this look, I have chosen a ribbed blush pink top and paired it with a distressed boyfriend fit jeans. It's a super cute casual outfit. The blush pink color is perfect for summers and also is my favourite color. For this outfit, I have chosen a blush pink sneakers. Sneakers are so in right now and are super comfy to wear so don't forget to take one with you on your holidays. To complete the look, I have added a cat-eyed sunglasses.
Outfit Idea: 2

For this look, I have chosen a striped hooded tee and paired it with basic blue denim shorts. This look is for all those who love wearing shorts. For this outfit, I have chosen a white embroidered sneakers. I find these sneakers unique and extremely cute and goes perfectly with the outfit. To complete the look you can carry a cute small backpack.
Outfit Idea: 3
For this look, I have chosen a basic T-shirt dress and added a hooded denim jacket. The dress is so plain and casual, by adding denim jacket it will make the look extremely stylish. Even for this look, I have chosen white sneakers.

Comments
Post a Comment