What To Wear On Christmas Eve 2018

Well, Christmas is almost here. It's the favorite time of the year for many- gathering together with friends and family, attending Christmas Eve parties, the insane shopping deals and the fact that the new year is just around the corner. There is so much joy and positive vibes all around. Now, what's your favorite thing about the merry season? Let me know in the comment section below.



Wondering what to wear and how to dress up for this Christmas? If you want to dress up well and want to get Christmas party outfit ideas then do not worry. This blog post will help you decide the best party outfits that you can wear. Ahead, I've rounded up some great examples of Christmas Eve outfits that are comfortable, chic, and, most importantly, festive!

1. An Elegant Velvet Dress:


If you are from a family that goes all-out for Christmas holiday parties, then you need to dress up really well. Wear a long or a mini velvet dress. Style it with minimal jewellery for an elegant and sophisticated look. Complete the look with heels and you are ready to rock the party.

2. A Beautiful Skirt:


Style a skirt with a sweater or a warm top as it's winter time as well. Choose colors like red and white for a Christmas look. Complete the look with some accessories of your choice and heels.

3. A Casual Christmas Look:


If you are someone who is not attending a Christmas Eve party but just hanging out with your friends and family on Christmas, then you can go for a casual look. Go for a sweater dress with boots or jeans with a pullover. You can also choose to wear an overcoat. Complete the look with accessories such as a bag and boots.

I hope you found this post helpful. Do let me know in the comments section below.

For new year outfit ideas, click here.








Comments

  1. I always love planning my outfits for the holidays! Christmas Eve is just as important as Christmas Day when it comes to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these outfits look like they’d be perfect for Christmas Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirts are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are beautiful ideas for the holidays! I am really loving the third red velvet dress! May need to wear something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately not everyone is in the same mood about holidays. I spent my last Xmas all by myself, in fact I drowned my loneliness into writing a bunch of blog posts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've got great sense of style.... You've got everything covered..... Even the casual look.... Perfect for when you visit a Family Stone for Christmas......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to start planning my outfit, i'm so behind on planning this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment